Key in on your career!
Join a team that’s as focused on you as it is dedicated to our customers and communities.
Join a team that values your values
To unlock our customers’ potential, we first have to unlock our employees’ potential. So, we view our career opportunities as life opportunities that let you join a team that values what you value!
Our individual backgrounds, cultures, life experiences, and perspectives make each of us unique. Therefore, to be a successful community bank, we must represent and reflect those who live and work in the local communities we serve.
Dedication to the community is the cornerstone we were built on. And we carry that enduring tradition into every new neighborhood we serve. Our charitable giving program, The Giving Tree, reflects the roots we have in our communities, our commitment to making a real difference in the neighborhoods we serve, and our belief that we can enhance everyone’s quality of life if we work to solve our biggest problems—together.
We mean it when we say that we want to help you unlock your own potential, personally and professionally, and help you succeed. As an employer, we believe it’s our responsibility to recognize and celebrate our employees’ unique skills and make sure they have the tools, technical and soft skill training, and support to help them grow and develop.
Our core values were chosen by our employees and reflect who we are. They guide how we work with each other to serve our customers and our communities.
Tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, and high-quality training are just the start of how we can help you not just fit in but stand out.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance upon hire
- 401(k) plan with company match and discretionary contribution
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) available with eligible health plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) including Dependent Care and Limited Purpose FSA
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Company-provided group life insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Participation in the state’s Paid Family and Medical Leave (PFML) program
- Long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness programs
- Fitness, weight loss, mind-body program reimbursements
- Employee referral bonus program
- Remote work arrangements for applicable positions
Recognition and awards
Our parent company is a national Top Workplaces winner based on feedback from our employees!
We're the team that makes dreams come true.
Employee Appreciation Week Celebration
Abington Bank Spirit Day
Halloween Dress-up Day
Ugly Sweater Day
Work where work/life balance meets account balances.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans, individuals with disabilities, and female and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.