Getting started with Card Manager is easy!
Once you are signed into your Mobile Banking account, use the slide out menu located on the top left to access the menu.
- Click on Card Manager
- Click on the button to download the app from The App Store® or get it on Google Play™
Add Your Debit Card
Once you have installed the Card Manager app, you will need to add your Abington Bank debit card to the app. To add your debit card:
- Click “Edit Cards” in the top right corner of the home screen
- Click “Add new card”
- Enter your 16-digit debit card number. Your card number will be hidden for security reasons.
- Click next at the bottom of the screen
- Add your card details to verify your information, including CCV number, street address, zip code, and expiration date
- Click next at the bottom of the screen and enter the last four digits of the account holder’s social security number
- An email will be sent to the email address on record with a security token (code) that will need to be entered on the app
- Click next and accept the terms and conditions and privacy
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? View our FAQs or contact our Customer Care team at 877.380.BANK (2265).