eBusiness Solutions (Business Online Banking)
Our eBusiness Solutions is designed to conveniently help your business or municipality manage your cash simply and securely, through any computer or mobile device. With a wide range of tools available, we can tailor your suite of services to meet your business’ needs. Listed below is our basic online service offering.
- View real-time balances and transactions
- ACH Origination
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Transfer funds between your Abington Bank accounts
- Make payments or disbursements from your Business Line of Credit
- Make Stop Payments
- Use Bill Payment with invoicing to pay bills online
- View and print Deposit and Loan Statements
- Set up multiple users and authorize employees to process transactions
- Customize account alerts and approvals via email or text
- Download account information to QuickBooks™
- Turn Debit Card on/off
Automated Clearing House* (ACH) Origination
ACH collections can help streamline the collection of funds and improve efficiencies of your accounts receivable system. Abington Bank can assist with collecting these payments electronically by taking advantage of the Automated Clearing House system. Typical ACH collections
- Health Club Memberships
- Association Dues
- Loan Payments
- Utility Payments
- Contributions to Non-Profit Organizations
- Cash Concentration
ACH payments can also help streamline the payments of funds and improve efficiencies of your Accounts Payable System. Abington Bank can assist you with initiating these payments electronically by taking advantage of the ACH system. Typical ACH payments are:
- Direct Deposit of payroll
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement
- Vendor Payments
- Tax payments
*ACH Services require review and approval by Abington Bank. Not all customers are eligible for these services. Fees apply for these services.
Office Deposit allows a company to scan checks for deposit and transmit the images directly to Abington Bank without having to visit a branch. By scanning checks and transmitting deposits, costly trips to the bank are eliminated.
*Office Deposit requires review and approval by Abington Bank. Not all customers are eligible for these services. Fees apply for these services.
Additional Business Services
As a business owner, your most valuable resources are time and money. Let Abington Bank help you make the most of both, with business banking products and services that offer exceptional value and convenience.
We offer a variety of additional services to meet your needs and fit your busy schedule:
- Telephone Banking – Call 877.251.BANK (6222) for automated account information or to transfer funds whenever you need it—24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free Coin Redemption
- Free Notary Services
- Wire Transfer
- Free Coin Orders
- Money Orders
- Night Deposit – Keep the day’s receipts secure with our convenient night deposit box. All deposits are promptly deposited the next business day – hassle free!