Abington Bank Online and Mobile Banking Login Information
NOTE: You must download the Abington Bank Mobile Banking app from the App Store® or get it on Google PlayTM to use Abington Bank Mobile Banking.
- Enter your existing Envision Bank user ID in the login box. For personal accounts, your password will be the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number plus your 5-digit ZIP Code (with no spaces). For business accounts, your password will be the last 5 digits of your business’s Tax ID Number plus your 5-digit ZIP Code (with no spaces). Then, follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you use Online or Mobile Banking at both banks, use your Abington Bank Online Banking user ID and password. (Once you log in, you’ll also see your Envision Bank accounts.)
- Once Abington Bank Bill Pay is accessed, you will be asked to accept its Terms of Service.
- Account histories, previously established automatic internal and external transfers, Bill Pay payees, active eBills, scheduled payments, and scheduled bill payments will carry over; no need to set them up again.
- You will no longer have access to the “My Credit Score” feature.
- Delete the Envision Bank Mobile Banking app; it will not work after November 7.
• You will need to re-establish all account alerts.
Quicken/QuickBooks Web Connect
- Quicken/QuickBooks Web Connect users will need to complete steps to ensure your Web Connect functionality for this software. To do so, click here and follow the instructions. You also may choose to use Abington Bank’s Quicken/QuickBooks Direct Connect functionality.
- Zelle® users will need to reenroll by accepting the Terms and Conditions and then reestablish their Zelle contacts and payments. In addition, if you have a scheduled or recurring Zelle payment, this payment will be discontinued at integration. You will need to set it up again in Abington Bank’s Zelle application.
Online Account Aggregation Tools
- If you use an online account aggregation tool, such as Mint or Boost, you will need to reestablish your connection from the tool.